Harmony Science Academy Carrollton *recommends that you purchase a TI-Nspire CX graphing calculator for your 8-12 student.
At Harmony, TI-Nspire technology is incorporated into Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus classes. With their own calculator, learning can better extend well beyond the classroom.
Students benefit from having their own calculator by:
- having the same calculator for homework as they use in class
- having a valuable study aid on hand whenever needed
- downloading helpful applications just like on a computer
- mastering the TI-Nspire CAS technology before it is needed in the classroom
- being ready for any offsite test
With their own calculator their learning process extends beyond the classroom.
As the world becomes more high-tech, the fastest growing jobs are requiring high-tech skills. Math and science proficiency is becoming increasingly necessary and will benefit the students regardless of the career path they take.
For more information, visit https://education.ti.com/en/customer-support/parent-benefits
*calculators are provided in the classroom and are therefore not required